Our office is now open, however, due to COVID-19 and OSHA sanitation protocol, we are limiting the number of daily appointments to allow ample time to properly sanitize. For this reason online scheduling is currently available on a limited basis. If you don't see the therapist or appointment time available, please contact Maureen by text or phone at 352.425.3700 or email email@example.com to discuss your appointment needs.
Take the offense against the Corona-virus:
Strengthen Your Immune System with Yoga (click here to read more
) and Massage (click here to read more
We understand how important the safety of our clients and staff is, but also want to help everyone stay active and healthy during these unprecedented times, so we have implemented new safe distancing protocols and preventive measures in our facilities. They consist of the following:
1) Face Coverings are Required.
2) We create a hammock in the face cradle with a pillowcase folded lengthwise, so that you do not have to wear the face mask while face down.
3) Massage Therapists are required to wear face coverings.
4) Each massage room is thoroughly disinfected with a Hospital Grade Disinfectant after each client.
5) We are currently not allowing anyone to wait in the waiting area. Please text your therapist when you arrive, then wait in your car until your therapist lets you know it's okay to come in. If you have someone with you, they must wait in the car.
6) Please contact us to let us know if you're not feeling well, we would rather reschedule you for another day in order to keep everyone safe.
1) Face Coverings are required during yoga classes.
2) Yoga instructors are required to wear face coverings.
3) Each yoga room is thoroughly disinfected with a Hospital Grade Disinfectant after each class.
4) No mats will be provided, bring your own or buy one from the studio.
5) Bring your own soft props, blankets & strap. (New Students, please contact Maureen @ 352-425-3700 regarding props.)
6) THERE WILL BE LIMITED SPACE at this time due to Covid Safe Distancing Guidelines, so it will be necessary to confirm your intent to attend class ahead of time with the teacher.
7) Please contact us to let us know if you're not feeling well, we would rather reschedule you for another day in order to keep everyone safe.